Focusing on the Good

Over the weekend, I completed a whirlwind of important tasks. I visited my grandparents. I packed. I baked. I worried. I drank and spilled lots of tea and coffee. I drank lots of something that was not tea with my immediate family and cousins I've not seen in far too long. Important things, I tell you.

I also got to see both of my nephews, which really shows the difference two months can make at a young age.

Wee Axel

Mr. Wyatt (Photo by Brooke)

And I wrote. I'm now on page 133. I'll overshoot page 140 easily by end of the month, presuming I don't have to spend a crazy amount of time on the packing, which is going well. Tonight will feature vegetarian reubens, some angry saints, and pizza crust made in anticipation of moving day.

Today is okay. Tomorrow will be okay too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sally Anns and a Can of Spam

The Beatles' Help! Scarf

Data in Social Science